How to Clean a Pillar Booth
- Use a premium microfiber cloth with soapy water to clean the entire surface area.
- After wetting the cloth, be sure to lightly blot the surface, rather than applying pressure as you wipe. Too much pressure can actually result in more scratches.
- After you have wiped the entire piece of polycarbonate, use the dry side of the cloth to dry or buff the area. Buffing or polishing the surface reduces future stains.
- If there are any remaining streaks, re-wet the cloth and dry again.
- We recommend using only soap and water but hydrogen peroxide and isopropyl alcohol-based sanitizers can also be used as disinfectants on polycarbonate.
- Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
- May be cleaned with 4:1 water-to-bleach solution. Rinse well after cleaning.
- The panels can be removed so you can clean in between the panel and the wall.
- Fabric is treated with BLOCKaide™ soil and stain repellent. It provides excellent repellency to oil and water and helps repel spills and makes clean up easier. Utilizes C6 chemistry.
- The flooring is designed to release soiling like no other textile flooring can. Unlike the looped and twisted fibers of a conventional carpet pile, the smooth straight fibers of Flotex® do not trap particles of soil, allowing them to be removed without difficulty during cleaning. Most spills can be cleaned with plain water.
- You can use sanitizing agents (which may include some bleach) but there is no need to use bleach because of the nature of the flooring you are removing over 95% of any contaminants when you vacuum/steam clean.
- Remove all surface soil, debris, sand and grit by vacuuming using a dual motor upright vacuum with a rotating brush.